Caution Artist

Caution Artist
Works at night

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Little Book

I had been waiting with great expectations for the sketchbook to arrive, well it did, late but it is here. I had had some vision that I would have the project all ready mentally and proceed to put the pencil to paper, boy I was delusional. I feel like a dear in headlights, frozen, what should I do? How should I do it? What if it turns out badly? I would have thought age might have been an advantage, yet I am just as unsure as many of my fellow artists doing this same project. I have given great thought to, "Its Not Easy Being Green", my sketchbook subject. To many ways to read into that. Is this to be contrived or free flow work? I know it is whatever I want it to be. So I will take the weekend and Sunday I will have a plan, no I will start to sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment